Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Today's Blessings

1. I was in a bad mood in the morning and got over it. Why? I went to lunch with my coworkers and got my mind off of my stressful job.

2. I skipped my therapy group to relax. Why? I knew I was exhausted and needed a night off. It was good to watch tv and just "veg."

3. I crossed some things off of my to do list. Why? I felt motivated to make the list smaller.

I did binge today, but other than that it was an okay day. I hadn't binged in DAYS and that made me feel restless and anxious. I was tired and didn't want to figure out dinner so I just ordered Chinese, which is always a bad idea.

Along with my food monitoring, I am weighing once a week, every Tuesday morning. Since last week, I have gained two pounds. That's a bummer since I binged less this week.

Anyway, I'm exhausted and gotta go to sleep.

How was your day? What blessings did you notice today and why did they happen? Did you binge?

No comments:

Post a Comment