Monday, August 23, 2010

A Nice Day at the Office

It felt good to be back. Everyone seemed happy to see me. I felt productive and needed.. That was nice. My new boss was very nice and understanding and told me to take it easy and only do as much as I can.

I worked out after work (got off at 1pm), then went to my therapist, and then to a meeting. I kept my food plan all day (yay) and packed my lunch for tomorrow. It's been a good day.

The "high" of my good morning wore off as the day went on, but I still feel good. I am getting nervous about all of the tasks I have to do at work, because I don't know how to JUST work part time and leave my work at home. I am also nervous about the wedding I am a bridesmaid in over labor day weekend- it will be a lot of social situations and I have a lot of recent social anxiety... Especially about wearing strapless dresses with my fatty, stretched-marked arms. Ah.

I am just going to try to not think about that. It's been a good day and I am going to stay positive! My friends and family love me for who I am not how I look, right? Now I need to love myself, fatty arms and all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling good about your day! Very happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete