Sunday, May 30, 2010

Midnight Anxiety

I feel sad. I was supposed to be in a wedding today and didn't even go. I went to another friends shower and felt like an outcast even though I'm supposed to be in the wedding party.. I have no idea what I am going to do about that wedding... I'm so anxious. I can't even be in public. How am I going to be IN a wedding. I feel so much pressure. Everyone is geting engaged and I haven't even had a serious boyfried. I am starving but it's midnight so it's too late to go anywhere. Well, I guess not starving just anxious... I am debating about just going to a 24 hour cvs to pick up some food... Is that weird? I want to just go to my parents house but I know they are sleeping. I have no friends to call and don't know how to calm down. I hate this. I hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment