Monday, November 8, 2010

Back on Track

Last night after I wrote my post and started to cry, I left my apartment and slept at my parents house.

They made me feel better and I woke up this morning in a better mood. I didn't binge or eat too badly today. I ate some unhealthy foods, but in moderation so it was okay. It would probably not be a great food day for most people, but it was good for me (baby steps).

After work, I went to my parents house to walk the dogs with my dad and then ate dinner there so I didn't have to eat alone. Now, I am at my apartment and I feel okay. I know I have been spending too much time with my parents, but one battle at a time, right?

I also emailed a few of my good friends to see if any of them wanted to go to dinner this coming Saturday night so I am not alone like last weekend. Can you see a pattern here? Clearly I have issues being alone.

So, the exercise today and the email to my friends were good, positive steps. I also saw my therapist during lunch and am meeting with my dietitian early tomorrow before work. See, I AM trying!

2 comments:

  1. all you can do is try. you can do this, yes one step at a time :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the alone thing, it's love hate for me! Awesome that you are reaching out and trying to be proactive and organise your weekend :-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete