Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weight Watchers Day 3

Today was harder. I did great for breakfast and lunch and then dinner wasn't as good. I had a total of 52 points today including my very minor binge (about double what I'm supposed to have). At least I tracked it... Could have been a lot worse. Anyway, it's still progress. I am getting right back on the bandwagon tomorrow and already made a healthy breakfast and lunch.

This is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
Whole wheat bagel with WW cream cheese
Yoplait vanilla yogurt
Apple

Lunch:
Baked potato with salt and pepper
Healthy choice chicken noodle soup
Banana
WW bar

Snack:
90 cal Fiber One bar
2 light string cheeses

Dinner (Chinese takeout):
-6 crab puffs
-Hot and sour soup (2 cups?)
-White Rice (2 cups)
-Chicken with vegetables in white sauce (2-3 cups)
-2 fortune cookies

Snack:
-WW icecream candy bar

How did you do today?

2 comments:

  1. Good to see the progress that you're making ! It can be great all the time but at least you're aware of what you're eating. I need to get back to that.

    ~kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant... it CAN'T be great all the time... oopsy lol

    ~kisses

    ReplyDelete