Sunday, November 21, 2010

Turning Things Around... Again

I went to Weight Watchers this morning with my mom. I gained 0.8 pounds since last sunday. I probably would have lost if I hadn't binged so much over the weekend. The weekdays weren't SO bad. Anyway, ofcourse it made me discouraged but I am going to try to binge less this week. This isnt about the weight. It about the bingeing. And i did do better. After the WW meeting, I went to walk the dogs with my mom, then ate lunch at my parents house, got a massage, and now I am at my parents house catching up on some blogs from my iPhone. I feel good right now. It is a new week and I am going to think positively, and eat healthfully this week. Thanksgiving will be a challenge with food, ofcourse. But, I will be with my family and that should help.

How was your weekend? What do you plan to do to make this week a good one?

No comments:

Post a Comment