Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I am so excited. I just received my first blog award from Rita over at The Giggly Bits! Thank you!




The rules of the award are as follows:
1. I must tell you 7 things about myself that you do not already know.
2. I get to pass on this awesome award to 7 beautiful bloggers that I follow regularly.

So, without further ado, here it goes...

Things you don't know about me:
1. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from college with  3.9 GPA. It is the accomplishment that I am most proud of.
2. I have a horrible sense of direction. I would classify it as a disability.
3. I loved dogs, especially puppies. I have a distinct voice that I use when speaking to dogs.
4. I only have two wisdom teeth and still haven't had them pulled (and I'm 25)!
5. I love to read and love bookstores, the smell of books, journals, pretty pens, etc...
6. People tell me my best feature is my hair
7. I live in the city where I grew up

Some Beautiful bloggers that I HIGHLY recommend you follow:

Congrats, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award, that is very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award... and thanks for passing it along! I'm so glad I found your blog, there are many times I have remember parts of your blog, and it helped me get through the day.

    By the way, I'm exactly the same on #5! That's why I am really anti-iPad and kindle... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU so much for the award! this is awesome--I'm going to do mine later tonight. Love the blog and can't wait to keep reading--I'll be adding you to my blogroll for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to know I'm not the only one who reads my blog :) And to know someone else can relate to what I'm going through is so comforting.

    THANKS for the award! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, always good to know people are appreciating where you are coming from : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SOOOO much for this award!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SOOOO much for this award!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for the award! I don't think it's necessary for EVERYONE to get their wisdom teeth pulled out anyway :D and I love bookstores as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the award. I am grateful that my stumbling path has provided some light for your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete