Sunday, June 27, 2010

Inpatient TOMORROW!

Well, I leave tomorrow. I can't believe it. I am excited but really nervous and anxious. I don't know what to expect, but the fact that I won't have Internet, tv, phones, books, or access to my parents scares me. I know thats what I need though: an environment without those distractions so that I can get better.

Thank you, readers, for sticking with me in my journey so far. I hope to be back in 6 to 8 weeks in a much better mood and outlook on life. Peace.

6 comments:

  1. I hope it's what you're looking for and helps you find some calm and peace with it all. I look forward to hearing how it goes when you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope that you're able to learn about yourself... and love yourself in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love loveee!!! cant wait to hear about your successes, you are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and hoping everything is going well for you in the inpatient center. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're doing well in inpatient! I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger award! I can't wait till you get back, I miss your blog!

    http://foodmydrugofchoice.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-award.html

    ReplyDelete