Monday, June 21, 2010

Update - Inpatient Decision

• Saturday night turned out to be pretty horrible.. I have slept at my parents house ever since (breaking my month long streak of sleeping at my apartment)
• I had some pretty dark thoughts Saturday night. It scared me. No need to rehash that.
• My parents and I decided that it is time for me to go to an inpatient place. I just can't do this anymore on my own and it is my only option. I am looking into Shades of Hope near Abilene, Texas. Anyone heard of it? I haven't told my friends or coworkers yet because I haven't heard about how much insurance will cover. So... Everything is up in the air.
• I really think THIS could be the answer.. I am praying it is. I am willing to do anything to get better.

More details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment